Capital Craft Beer Tour
We explore some of Wellington’s best micro-breweries, drinking great beer and eating sumptuous food.
All aboard if you’re keen to explore some of Wellington’s best micro-breweries, drink great beer and eat sumptuous food!
By the end of the Wellington Craft Beer Tour you will have tasted everything from porters to pilsners, and think you’ve died and gone to craft beer heaven. We’ve tracked down some of Wellington’s best brews and created a tour fit for a beer king, including a tutored tasting with the head brewer at one of our four stops. We visit a diverse range of converted buildings ranging from a disused service station to a sophisticated craft beer brewery. You’ll enjoy tasty platter food at two of our stops, and of course the craft beer is included too. Sit back, relax and taste with our Capital Craft Beer Tour.
• Sample a range of craft beer offerings at four Wellington craft beer venues: all beer tastings are included.
• Relish in shared food platters at two of the four tastings.
• Enjoy a tutored tasting at a unique Wellington brewery along the way.
• Discover the cool and sometimes extraordinary stories behind each Wellington brewery.
• Learn the art of beer and food matching.
Departs Friday afternoons at 1pm from the Wellington i-Site and returns at 5pm. Group bookings on other days by arrangement.
***Please note the Wellington i-Site is temporarily operating out of the Michael Fowler Centre due to building strengthening. This tour will still depart as usual from the same place at 101 Wakefield St (bus stop opposite the West Plaza Hotel)
If your booking is within 48 hours, please give us a call to reconfirm your departure point and booking.
Thursday 15 July - Delectus Adipisci Dolorem Et
Sunday 22 January - Quasi Assumenda Aut Et
Sunday 29 October - Voluptas Doloremque Quidem In
Dolor temporibus.Nisi et dolores libero. Vel temporibus ratione aut recusandae ipsum excepturi dolores. Praesentium eius autem illo atque.
Tuesday 06 September - Tenetur Iste Ut Enim
The cost of the tour includes...
- Local tour guide
- Comfortable Mini-Van
- Beer tastings at four unique breweries
- Enjoy shared food platters at two breweries
- Tutored tasting from the head brewer
- Learn how to match beer with food