Greytown Village Tour
Spoil your senses – a taste of the Wairarapa
This diverse tour, just an hour north from Wellington via train, showcases the heart of the Wairarapa, its wine, food and shopping. While in the capable hands of your local guide you will get a taste of three small villages, Greytown, Martinborough and Featherston.
Discover beautiful Victorian wooden buildings home to stylish boutique stores. Taste extraordinary flavours at a gourmet chocolate studio. For Lunch celebrate local, seasonal produce from the region. The day concludes with world famous wine and cheese tasting
- Stunning scenic country views, just sit back and relax
- Relax in comfortable, air-conditioned travel by train and coach
- Your lunch includes local, seasonal produce enjoyed in a historic building
- Wairarapa wine tasting at a small family-owned vineyard in Martinborough
- A world famous gourmet chocolate studio – taste extraordinary flavours
- Cheese tasting at one of the local favourites
- Experience Italian style ceramics at an artist’s studio
- Beautiful fashion, homeware and must-have items from some of New Zealand’s finest boutique stores
If your booking is within 48 hours, please give us a call to reconfirm your departure point and booking.
The cost of the tour includes...
- Personal local guide and driver
- Train tickets from Wellington to Woodside station and return
- Visit a gourmet chocolate studio
- Stroll through the boutique high street shops
- Enjoy a two course lunch and a glass of wine in a beautiful restored restaurant
- Explore a unique ceramic studio
- Wine tasting at boutique family run vineyard and finish off at a cheese shop