Martinborough Gourmet Wine Tour
Relax, Taste, Enjoy.
The rolling green hills of the Wairarapa Valley have enticed visitors for years, and now it’s your turn to see why. Just over an hour from Wellington City, Martinborough seems a world away from the hustle and bustle of the Capital city. Enjoy a scenic train journey with spectacular views of the Wellington Harbour along the way. You’ll disembark at Featherston Railway Station and have an unforgettable experience with your local guide.
We drive though the countryside to visit four cellar doors, passing rolling vistas of vineyards before our return back to Martinborough to enjoy a delicious local cheese platter and coffee. A sumptuous antipasto platter, wine and sweet treats are waiting for you back in Martinborough Village for lunch.
• Indulge in wine tastings at four award-winning vineyards
• Relax in comfortable, air-conditioned travel by train and coach
• Enjoy mouth-watering, local gourmet cuisine and sweet delights
• Stunning scenic country views, just sit back and relax
• Meet some of the families behind the wineries
If your booking is within 48 hours, please give us a call to reconfirm your departure point and booking.
Saturday 06 January - Est Aspernatur Rem Et
Monday 28 April - Molestiae Non Accusantium Sequi
Voluptas libero.Sunt ad optio voluptate inventore quo et consectetur culpa. Quia nesciunt a et consequatur laborum consectetur. Nihil ducimus quo omnis sed animi doloribus.
Sunday 19 October - Atque Itaque Itaque Sed
The cost of the tour includes...
- Wine tastings at award-winning vineyards
- Comfortable, air-conditioned travel by train and coach
- Local gourmet platter and sweet delights
- Meet some of the families behind the wineries
- Cheese platter and coffee