Wellington City Sights & Coastline Tour
YHA/Senior discount - 10am Tour $50.00No. of people
YHA/Senior discount - 2pm Tour $50.00No. of people
Adult - 10am Tour $55.00No. of people
Adult - 2pm Tour $55.00No. of people
Child - 10am Tour $27.50No. of people
Child - 2pm Tour $27.50No. of people
- Departs: The Wellington i-SITE (2.5 hour tour) 10.00am & 2.00pm daily
- Returns: 12.30pm & 4.30pm
This perfect introduction to the Capital City operates every day – rain or shine.
Discover Wellington City and our rugged coastline through the eyes of a local on this tour. Experience the best attractions and must-see landmarks and get off the tourist trail. Take in a beautiful 360° view of Wellington from Mount Victoria, experience the rugged South Coast, and explore quaint villages throughout the city. Take a ride on the famous Cable Car (optional at own cost), and sit back and enjoy Wellington City at its finest!
• View New Zealand’s Parliament Buildings and Beehive
• Pop into Old Saint Paul’s Cathedral
• Wander around the Wellington Botanic Gardens
• Ride the historic Wellington Cable Car (optional at own cost)
• Feel the breeze at the top of Mount Victoria
• Enjoy your personal tour commentary by your local guide
• Make the most of photo opportunities in and around Wellington City.
Departs from the Wellington i-Site at 10am and 2pm daily.
***Please note the Wellington i-Site is temporarily operating out of the Michael Fowler Centre due to building strengthening. This tour will still depart as usual from the same place at 101 Wakefield St.
If your booking is within 48 hours, please give us a call to reconfirm your departure point and booking.
The cost of the tour includes...
- Beehive & Parliament Buildings
- Old St Pauls Church
- Botanical Gardens
- Oriental Parade
- The South Coast Seas
- Lyall Bay, "The Locals' Beach"
- Mount Victoria
- Courtenay Place
- Wellington Cable Car (small additional cost)