March 2020 - due to recent events, this Tour is current unavailable. For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
During this extra-ordinary time Hammonds has had to halt all our tours.
The Hammonds team look forward to updating you as soon as possible on future trips. We can’t wait to share our beautiful region with you again soon.
Be kind, stay safe. Warm wishes from Robin, Janet and the entire Hammonds family.
Discover Wellington City and our rugged coastline through the eyes of a local on this tour. Experience the best attractions and must-see landmarks and get off the tourist trail. Take in a beautiful 360° view of Wellington from Mount Victoria, experience the rugged South Coast, and explore quaint villages throughout the city. Take a ride on the famous Cable Car (optional at own cost), and sit back and enjoy Wellington City at its finest!
If you're not a confident speaker of English, don't worry! We have a state-of-the-art multi-lingual commentary system that caters to Chinese Mandarin, Spanish, and Japanese speakers.
• View New Zealand’s Parliament Buildings and Beehive
• Pop into Old Saint Paul’s Cathedral
• Wander around the Wellington Botanic Gardens
• Ride the historic Wellington Cable Car (optional at own cost)
• Feel the breeze at the top of Mount Victoria
• Enjoy your personal tour commentary by your local guide
• Make the most of photo opportunities in and around Wellington City.
Departs from the Wellington i-Site at 9am and 1pm daily.
If your booking is within 48 hours, please give us a call to reconfirm your departure point and booking.
***Please note the Wellington i-Site is operating out of the Michael Fowler Centre at 111 Wakefield Street, due to building strengthening. This tour departs from the relocated tour bus stop down the road across from the Amora Hotel.