Take a half day private group tour of Wellington city and surrounds. See Wellington like a local!
Discover Wellington City and our rugged coastline through the eyes of a local on this tour. Experience the best attractions and must-see landmarks and get off the tourist trail. Take in a beautiful 360° view of Wellington from Mount Victoria, experience the rugged South Coast, and explore quaint villages throughout the city. Take a ride on the famous Cable Car (optional at own cost), and sit back and enjoy Wellington City at its finest!
If you're not a confident speaker of English, don't worry! We have a state-of-the-art multi-lingual commentary system that caters to Chinese Mandarin, Spanish, and Japanese speakers.
• View New Zealand’s Parliament Buildings and Beehive
• Pop into Old Saint Paul’s Cathedral
• Wander around the Wellington Botanic Gardens
• Ride the historic Wellington Cable Car (optional at own cost)
• Feel the breeze at the top of Mount Victoria
• Enjoy your personal tour commentary by your local guide
• Make the most of photo opportunities in and around Wellington City.